RED MAMLa AND MOVANT CONNECTION SIGN A COOPERATION AGREEMENT
In order to initiate a path of collaboration between both organizations, the Network of Women of the Maritime Authorities of Latin America - Red MAMLa and the company Movant Connection signed a Framework Cooperation Agreement for a period of 2 years.
In the agreement, Red MAMLa and Movant Connection commit themselves to carry out the following actions:
- Exchange experiences, documents, information and knowledge on the achievements and results of the work and research carried out by each of the parties, as permitted by the statutes and/or regulations of each institution.
- Joint development of programmes and projects of mutual interest, including maritime, port and logistics technical training.
- Promote networking.
- Carry out teaching, research, consultancy and production projects.
- Provide mutual advice on projects, activities, programmes or events related to the responsibilities and competencies of each Party.
- Carry out any other activity deemed to be of mutual interest.
Red MAMLa since its creation in 2017, is one of the 8 Women in Maritime Associations (WIMA) created within the Gender Programme of the International Maritime Organization (IMO), working to create more spaces and opportunities that promote the integral development of women in the Latin American region in the maritime, port and logistics sectors, implementing the strategic axes of the Association through its membership in the 19 member states and its strategic partners.
MOVANT CONNECTION since its creation in 2020, is the most powerful community and multimedia of Logistics & Comex in Latin America with reach to Miami and Spain, which together with the members of its community create a disruptive space where they provide value through networking and technology.
#AlianzasEstrategicas #Convenios #MovantConnection #RedMAMLa #Cooperacion #Networking #ElMarNosUne #OrgullosamenteMAMLa #ProudlyMAMLa #MujerMaritima #WomenInMatitime #Ports #Economics #Policy #Management #MaritimeIndustry #StrategicAlliances #Partnership #Team #WomenEmpowerment