RED MAMLa AND PR PORTS SIGN A PARTNERSHIP
In a transcendental alliance to promote development and gender equality in the maritime and port sector, PR PORTS and the Network of Women Maritime Authorities of Latin America - Red MAMLa, have signed a Framework Cooperation Agreement. The signing took place last August, consolidating a joint commitment towards training, exchange of experiences, and promotion of opportunities for women in the maritime, port and logistics industry in Latin America.
The agreement was signed by Ms. Elvia Bustavino, President of Red MAMLa, recognized for her work in promoting gender equality in the maritime-port sector, and Ms. Zulma Dinelli, President of PR PORTS LLC, a leading company in the production of conferences, training programs and business meetings related to the logistics, maritime and port industry in the region.
Objectives of the Agreement
The Framework Agreement establishes general guidelines that will serve as the basis for joint activities between both organizations. It highlights the commitment to:
- Exchange experiences, knowledge, and achievements obtained in work and research carried out by both parties.
- Develop programs and projects of mutual interest, including maritime, port and logistics technical training.
- Promote networking and collaboration in teaching, research, extension and production projects.
- Provide mutual advice on projects, activities, programs or events related to the attributions and competencies of both parties.
- Execute any other activity considered of mutual interest within the framework of this agreement.
This agreement reinforces the commitment of both parties in the promotion of gender equality and the development of the maritime sector, marking a significant milestone in the search for a more inclusive and equitable future.
#AlianzasEstrategicas #Convenios #PRports #RedMAMLa #Cooperacion #Logistica #ElMarNosUne #OrgullosamenteMAMLa #ProudlyMAMLa #MujerMaritima #WomenInMatitime #Ports #Economics #Policy #Management #MaritimeIndustry #StrategicAlliances #Partnership #Team #WomenEmpowerment